As Long As We Are Alive, We Will Continue to Grow & Learn

August 12, 2022


I'm leaving my 20s behind. Yay or nay?

It has been a while since a post anything on this blog. Well not that long ago, but it feels like forever. I just didn't have the volition to do it.

Because I'm turning 30 maybe this is the right moment to resurrect this blog.

Once again I can't belive I'm 30. Even writing it feels surreal. 

I'm not going to blab about what I have/haven't accomplished, but I'm going to blab about what's been going on these past 6 months.

I feel like I have changed a lot, there were certain situations that pushed me to the edge and I'm grateful for that. There were also difficulties that I had to face, but I did it anyway because my guts told me to. And if I have to bear the consequences, it's totally fine. The most important thing is I mean no harm.

The funny thing about the big three-O is you just let things run their course. You are no longer fighting (have never been anyway) too much. I'm just going to perceive life as one big classroom, with its never-ending lessons, exams, and surprises. You continue to learn about yourself and the people around you. 

While writing this piece, I am just going to say I'm pretty tired (mentally, not physically). Tired of so many things. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to give up. I have to move forward, no matter how slow the pace is. I still have my ups and downs, just last weekend for example. I could feel that my chest started to feel heavy because I had so many things in my mind, but all of a sudden I felt super sleepy, like my body literally just shut down. I woke up 15 minutes later feeling somewhat better, not completely healed, but better. 

During these past 6 months also I met new people. And I realized that I enjoy talking to people. I'm intrigued by all sorts of backgrounds and perspectives from different people. Although not all of them all pleasant, the majority are quite fun. None of which I would have never noticed had I not been willing to be more "out there" or feeling skeptical about meeting new people. So kudos to me hehe.

I'm saying these things probably also for affirmation, I too still have my own issues, internal and external, but so do other people, I'm not special by any means. We just have to carry on. This is my chance to set my priorities straight. Now that I'm dealing with "real" problems in life.

Funny how in this world we truly don't know how our fate works, no matter how meticulous we are in making plans for ourselves, the outcomes may not be what we want.

I truly don't know what my future holds, I might die tomorrow, I might still be alive until I'm a hundred years old. But one thing is for sure, I will never stop learning. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments